Thursday, June 27, 2013

Review of the Medifast Triple Berry Smoothie

Medifast has two new products out.  Medifast Triple Berry Smoothie and Medifast Pineapple Mango Smoothie.  I am so excited!  Summer is here and I am happy to see these new smoothies! They are made with whey protein, which I find superior to the soy protein that is used in most of the Medifast products. I have a Thyroid autoimmune disease so I try to limit my soy.

I received my Triple Berry Smoothie meals today and was so very excited to try one. I opened the packet and looked.  I see little pieces of fruit, and the smell is nice.   I followed the recipe on the package, adding 3/4 cup of cold water, the smoothie mix and ice to my little blender.  I blended for approximately 1 minute  and took the first sip.  Yum! It was delicious!  It has a nice fruity, creamy taste, with a little tartness from the berries.  The perfect summer treat! I highly recommend this new smoothie!  I will post a review of the Medifast Pineapple Mango Smoothie tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment