Saturday, April 27, 2013

Medifast Cookies

I'm feeling much better today.  I think its because I cut down on the Medifast products with soy.  I really like the Chocolate Soft Serve, so I eat that a couple of times a day as a shake.  I also managed to eat the Mac and Cheese last night (its soy free too) although I really don't like the taste of the mac and cheese.

I accidently ordered so Chocolate Mint soft serve.  So disappointed!  I don't like it at all.  Lucky for me they agreed to exchange it for regular Chocolate. 

I tried the Dark Chocolate Antioxidant, its kind of bitter.  I added so Splenda and instant coffee, that helps a little.  Not sure if I'll order this one again.

I found this recipe for Medifast Chocolate Crunch Cookies and made them last night.  They were really good.  Finally!  Something to use the brownie mix on.  I made a regular Medifast brownie a few night ago and had to throw it away, yuck!

Chocolate Crunch Cookies
Recipe By: Katie Mueller

Ingredients:

1 Brownie Mix (1 Meal)

1 Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch Bar (1 Meal)

3 tbsp water

Directions:

Combine brownie mix with 3 tbsp water and set aside. Place the crunch bar in the microwave for 20 seconds on high until it is slightly melted. Add the crunch bar into the brownie mixture until blended. Place the mixture into two separate ramekins or on a plate sprayed with cooking spray. Microwave for 2 minutes.

2 Meals
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment